Testimonials Read what some of our satisfied clients have said about our services.
By Thelma P. Doss
Retirement planning was something mandatory and I was advised to invest in an equity release scheme, as I had two spare vacant properties. I’m getting regular returns which has been a good source of income for me after my retirement.
By Robin W. Culpepper
I tried several equity release policies and ended up with nothing. The policies had one or the other hidden charges and conditions imposed. Then I took help from Equity Plus in order to get a transparent policy for myself. I’m happy with their services.
By Eddie M. Blair
They are the best equity release scheme advisors in my area. My wife and I have used their services. They were very prompt in their replies to our inquiries, and their advice was exactly what we needed to secure ourselves a lifetime mortgage.
Equity Plus is your equity release partner! We are here to assist and guide you in choosing the best equity scheme. If you are the proud owner of a property and are in need of an additional source of income, then the best way to do so is through equity release. This is a very common scheme amongst the elderly and is in high demand when the person is generally near his or her retirement.
Equity Plus is your guide to help you select the best type of equity scheme which is the most suitable considering the facts and the type of property that you possess. We will also help you out in choosing the most favorable equity investment.
What is Equity Release?
Equity Release provides people with the option of releasing tied up capital from their property. The amount released can be released as a lump sum amount or can be released as a monthly amount. This is a very good scheme for elderly who don’t have legal heirs as they can utilize their property or assets to get returns which they can use not only to meet their daily needs in retirement but also to enjoy the rest of their life.
Types of Equity Release Schemes
• Lifetime Mortgage
• Home Reversion Plans
• Drawdown Equity Release Schemes
• Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages
Equity Release Providers
The Equity Release market is a very huge market with an abundance of equity release providers including:
• Hodge Lifetime
• Just Retirement
• New Life
• More 2 Life
All of these providers provide almost the same types of equity release schemes to their customers; however, their policies under each scheme may vary a bit. That is why choosing the best provider, the best scheme and the best policy is an important decision to be made.
Ensuring Protection for the Consumers
Regulatory authorities have been framed in order to ensure that the consumers in the equity release schemes are not cheated. They also ensure that no fraud is conducted by any of the scheme providers. Rules and regulations have also been set up for the equity release scheme providers which are mandatory them to be followed. The Regulatory Authorities binding the equity release schemes are:
• Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
• Equity Release Council (ERC)
Let us help you out!
Are you seeking a new equity release scheme? Do you find it confusing in finding and choosing the best and the most suitable equity release scheme for yourself? Then why not let us help you out? Equity Plus has got the right experience and knowledge which we will take into play and get back to you with the best and equity release schemes to select from. Our agents are here to hear you and your requirements and will make sure that they provide you with the best advice possible to make sure that you chose the equity release scheme that will best meet your needs. We are just a call away from you! You can also get in touch with us through our website.
For More Information
If you need additional information or advice, please do not hesitate to contact us using the form below.
- Can I Remortgage My Old Equity Release Scheme?
- Why Do Equity Release Companies Value Houses Lower than they are Really Worth?
- Hodge Shared Growth Option Revealed
- The Differences Between Lifetime Mortgage and Drawdown Lifetime Mortgages
- How Does the Stonehaven Interest Only Lifetime Mortgage Differ from Equity Release?
- The dangers that are Associated with a Drawdown Lifetime Mortgage
- Have Stonehaven Got Fresh Competition From Hodge Lifetime in the Interest Only Lifetime Mortgage Market?
- Companies Offering Attractive Equity Release Products
- Are More Lenders Offering Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages?
- How Do Retirement Mortgage Lenders Calculate How Much You Can Borrow?
- Why are Mortgage Lenders Still Risk Averse?
- How Stonehaven Helps You to Fund the Education of Your Children
- Financing Home Improvements with Equity Release Schemes
- Market Review of the Stonehaven Interest Select Lite Plan